Become a Corporate Alliance Supporters
Are you a small business owner or a corporation interested in supporting students of Italian? Capable college-level students of Italian are seeking internships with companies that manufacture, distribute, or are associated with Italian goods and services. Students of Italian are eager to learn job skills and future employment opportunities in your businesses.
Our Corporate Alliance Supporters are companies/businesses with a desire to support ILF’s mission and are committed to ensuring the Italian language and Italy’s rich, culture and heritage continues to thrive. Align your corporate social responsibility strategy to ILF and Become a Corporate Alliance Supporter today.
BENEFITS OF THE CORPORATE ALLIANCE:
- Showcase your commitment to the support of Italian language education on your company website and where feasible via your company’s products/services.
- Cross-promotion opportunities and social media mentions: social media posts, newsletter, product offer discount codes, content features like Word of Day audios. The Italian Language Foundation will actively support your company and your products/services.
- Roundtable Participation: Via a yearly virtual Roundtable of like-minded U.S companies, the Roundtable will address global talent, and leverage collective resources to support placement of new talent.
- Corporate Internship Supporter: Supporters will offer a minimum of 1-2 internships per year to a select group of ILF Student Members.
WHY JOIN THE ALLIANCE:
- Align and support increase of U.S.-Italy economic relations
- Access talented students with Italian language skills
- Support future young, U.S. workforce talent
A CUSTOMIZED PLAN OF GIVING CAN BE CREATED TO ACCOMMODATE THE DONOR’S WISHES. DONATIONS CAN BE DIRECTED FOR THE BENEFIT OF STUDENTS AND/OR TEACHERS OF ITALIAN.
About the Corporate Internship Program (CIP)
- Expose students to career pathways as they embark on the road to college.
- Enrich their AP Italian study experiences with an internship placement.
- Provide real life workplace experiences to help them focus on their future.
- The Italian Language Foundation (ILF) will recruit & select high school and college level students studying AP Italian to apply for Fall, Spring and/or Summer internships.
- A student roster list will be submitted with a one-page resume for CIP Supporters.
- Student bios with pictures will be featured on the ILF website, to be updated yearly.
CIP SUPPORTER ROLE:
- CIP Supporters must meet criteria for its company to offer Italian-made products and/or services.
- CIP Supporters will commit to offering one (1) student internship opportunity, paid or unpaid as a Fall, Spring & Summer internship.
- A student roster list will be submitted to CIP Supporters with a one-page bio/resume for CIP Supporters to review. CIP Supporters can select more than one (1) student and/or offer internship per semester or a full year.
- CIP Supporters will receive recognition on ILF website and ILF social media.
ILF SUPPORTER ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- ILF will send to CIP Supporters the student roster list.
- ILF will provide recognition to supporters on all CIP communication activities including press releases, website and social media.