Become a Corporate Alliance Supporter
CORPORATE ALLIANCE SUPPORTERS
Are you a small business owner or a corporation interested in supporting students of Italian? Capable college-level students of Italian are seeking internships with companies that manufacture, distribute, or are associated with Italian goods and services. Students of Italian are eager to learn job skills and future employment opportunities in your businesses.
Our Corporate Alliance Supporters are companies/businesses with a desire to support ILF’s mission and are committed to ensuring the Italian language and Italy’s rich, culture and heritage continues to thrive. Align your corporate social responsibility strategy to ILF and Become a Corporate Alliance Supporter today.
BENEFITS OF THE CORPORATE ALLIANCE:
- Showcase your commitment to the support of Italian language education on your company website and where feasible via your company’s products/services.
- Cross-promotion opportunities and social media mentions: social media posts, newsletter, product offer discount codes, content features like Word of Day audios. The Italian Language Foundation will actively support your company and your products/services.
- Roundtable Participation: Via a yearly virtual Roundtable of like-minded U.S companies, the Roundtable will address global talent, and leverage collective resources to support placement of new talent.
- Corporate Internship Partner: Supporters will offer a minimum of 1-2 internships per year to a select group of ILF Student Members.
WHY JOIN THE ALLIANCE:
- Align and support increase of U.S.-Italy economic relations
- Access talented students with Italian language skills
- Support future young, U.S. workforce talent
ALLIANCE SUPPORTER GIFT LEVELS:
About the Corporate Internship Program (CIP)
- Expose students to career pathways as they embark on the road to college.
- Enrich their AP Italian study experiences with an internship placement.
- Provide real life workplace experiences to help them focus on their future.
- The Italian Language Foundation (ILF) will recruit & select high school and college level students studying AP Italian to apply for Fall, Spring and/or Summer internships.
- A student roster list will be submitted with a one-page resume for CIP Partners.
- Student bios with pictures will be featured on the ILF website, to be updated yearly.
CIP PARTNER ROLE:
- CIP Partner must meet criteria for its company to offer Italian-made products and/or services.
- CIP Partner will commit to offering one (1) student internship opportunity, paid or unpaid as a Fall, Spring & Summer internship.
- A student roster list will be submitted to CIP Partners with a one-page bio/resume for CIP Partners to review. CIP Partners can select more than one (1) student and/or offer internship per semester or a full year.
- CIP Partners will receive recognition on ILF website and ILF social media.
ILF PARTNER ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- ILF will send to CIP Partner the student roster list.
- ILF will provide recognition to partner on all CIP communication activities including press releases, website and social media.