Join our Corporate Alliance Membership
ILF MEMBERSHIP ALLIANCE
ABOUT THE ILF CORPORATE ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP:
The Italian Language Foundation (ILF) Corporate Alliance Membership (CAM) is comprised of Italian-American executives and Board Members of Fortune 1000 companies and major national corporations, successful entrepreneurs, academia and non-profit executives committed to ILF’s mission to promote and enhance Italian language and culture worldwide. Alliance Members are prepared to give more than they receive, working through the Alliance to foster continued awareness and develop initiatives with like-minded colleagues to ensure the Italian language and its culture can continue to grow and thrive.
WHY JOIN THE CORPORATE ALLIANCE MEMBERSHIP:
- Align and support increase of U.S.-Italy economic relations
- Access talented students with Italian language skills
- Support future young, U.S. workforce talent
- Give back to schools, universities and educators with goal to increase Italian language studies
- Have a genuine belief in ILF’s mission, vision and programs
- Actively invest in ILFs students, teachers and programs as a give back to Italian-American communities
- Promote and enhance the language and culture of Italy within the U.S. and throughout the world.
ALLIANCE EXPECTED PARTICIPATION:
|MEMBER ROLE||NON-PROFIT & ACADEMIA||NATIONAL CORPORATIONS||FORTUNE 1000+ CORPORATIONS|
|Member Donation||No Cost||$2,500||$5,000|
|Roundtable Participation||Leverage collective resources to create meaningful awareness and growth||Leverage collective resources to create meaningful awareness and growth||Leverage collective resources to create meaningful awareness and growth|
|Corporate Internship Partner
(see program details below.
|N/A||1-2 Internships per year||2-4 Internships per year|
|Showcase commitment to ILF on website and/or on its products/services||On company’s website only||On company’s website only||Website & Products/Services|
|Cross-promotion opportunities and social media mentions||N/A||Social media only||Cross-promotion effort & social media|
About the Corporate Internship Program (CIP)
- Expose students to career pathways as they embark on the road to college.
- Enrich their AP Italian study experiences with an internship placement.
- Provide real life workplace experiences to help them focus on their future.
- The Italian Language Foundation (ILF) will recruit & select high school and college level students studying AP Italian to apply for Fall, Spring and/or Summer internships.
- A student roster list will be submitted with a one-page resume for CIP Partners.
- Student bios with pictures will be featured on the ILF website, to be updated yearly.
CIP PARTNER ROLE:
- CIP Partner must meet criteria for its company to offer Italian-made products and/or services.
- CIP Partner will commit to offering one (1) student internship opportunity, paid or unpaid as a Fall, Spring & Summer internship.
- A student roster list will be submitted to CIP Partners with a one-page bio/resume for CIP Partners to review. CIP Partners can select more than one (1) student and/or offer internship per semester or a full year.
- CIP Partners will receive recognition on ILF website and ILF social media.
ILF PARTNER ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- ILF will send to CIP Partner the student roster list.
- ILF will provide recognition to partner on all CIP communication activities including press releases, website and social media.
We are grateful for our Sponsors.