If you are interested in becoming an ILF Contributory Blog Writer, please note our Blog Guidelines:
ILF Primary Audience Target:
1. High school & college students studying Italian particularly AP Italian
2. U.S. based Teachers of Italian particularly those teaching AP Italian
ILF Secondary Audience Target:
- Italian – U.S. Companies
- Donors interested in ILF Mission
- Philanthropic Institutions (Foundations)
- U.S. Schools
Blog Topics: Italian studies, AP Italian, College education, Career Pathways, Internships, Travel, Italy History, Italian history, culture & heritage, culinary, Italian contributions to American society, Arts, Music, Opera, Science, Fashion, etc.
Blog Tone & Style: Personal perspective, storytelling driven, testimonials esp. from students, teachers, Italian aficionados, etc.;
Visuals: Pictures, Videos, Original Content and Audio
Blog Post Length: 400 words or less.
By Line/Credit: Byline will indicate ILF Contributory Writer with a 2-3 sentence Bio to be provided by Writer and tweaked where necessary by ILF Editor.
Blog Post: Post will appear on our website and socialized across all ILF social media as it sees fit to optimize impressions and engagement.
ILF Social Media Platform & Handles:
Blog Address: https://www.italianlanguagefoundation.org/blog/
- Instagram: @ILFparloItalian
- Facebook: @italianlanguagefoundation
- Twitter: @ILFparloItalian
- LinkedIn: linkedin.com/company/italianlanguagefoundation
- Pinterest @ILFparloitaliano
- Editorial Calendar: Every Thursday new Blogs are posted; Blogs will be reposted occasionally on other days.
Contact Editor: Magaly Rivera, email@example.com