Become a Corporate Internship Partner
THE CORPORATE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM (CIP)
- Expose students to career pathways as they embark on the road to college;
- Enrich their AP Italian study experiences with an internship placement;
- Provide real life workplace experiences to help them focus on their future.
- The Italian Language Foundation (ILF) will recruit & select high school and college level students studying AP Italian to apply for Fall, Spring and/or Summer internships.
- A student roster list will be submitted with a one-page resume for CIP Partners.
- Student bios with pictures will be featured on the ILF website, to be updated yearly.
CIP PARTNER ROLE:
- CIP Partner must meet criteria for its company to offer Italian-made products and/or services.
- CIP Partner will commit to offering one (1) student internship opportunity, paid or unpaid as a Fall, Spring & Summer internship.
- A student roster list will be submitted to CIP Partners with a one-page bio/resume for CIP Partners to review. CIP Partners can select more than one (1) student and/or offer internship per semester or a full year.
- CIP Partners will receive recognition on ILF website and ILF social media.
ILF PARTNER ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- ILF will send to CIP Partner the student roster list.
- ILF will provide recognition to partner on all CIP communication activities including press releases, website and social media.