Are you a student or teacher looking to expand your Italian Language & Cultural knowledge?
Get qualified for the College Board’s Advanced Placement Italian Language and Culture Course!
Join our membership program.
- Free for All High School & College Students
- Student Members Receive :
- Access to Student Resources
- Invitations to Cultural Events
- Participation in Internship Program
- Eligible for The Italian Language Award for Excellence
- Annual Membership Cost for All Teachers
- Teacher Members Receive:
- Free Professional Development Workshops
- Eligible to attend AP Italian Summer Institute with full or partial scholarship
- Eligible for the Teacher Recognition Award
The Italian Language Foundation student members receive access to student resources, and summer internships with companies. Through these internships, students get to apply their AP Italian coursework while working with organizations led by Italians, influenced by the Italian culture and language, and interact with Italian-based products from a corporate perspective. Student members who take the AP Italian exam and earn a score of 3, 4, or 5 receive the Award for Excellence, including cash rewards:
• Students who score a 3 will receive a $100 award
• Students who score a 4 will receive a $150 award
• Students who score a 5 will receive a $250 award
The Italian Language Foundation teacher member is eligible to receive free, year-round professional development, access to teacher resources, updates on AP College Board teaching requirements, and eligibility for full or partial scholarships to attend AP Italian Summer Institutes, organized by the College Board. Teacher members are also invited to submit blogs which are posted on our website, and shared via Italian Language Foundation’s social media.